No father wants his son to remain a boy indefinitely,
yet without a compelling vision for what it means to be an authentic man, and a significant moment where such specific milestones
are intentionally marked, he will struggle unnecessarily.
Our “Prepared for Manhood” Father-Son Adventure experiences
are a uniquely-crafted process that help fathers
guide their teenage and or older sons through their most difficult life transition, providing them with clear direction, and a healthy identity,
thus preparing them to discover and live out their destinies.
A rich investment made by Dads, or father-figures, into the lives and futures of their sons, and their relationships with them.
They are also a significant & intentional way of...
1. Having a whole lot of fun together,
2. Creating shared lifelong memories, and
3. Preparing their sons for, and marking their transition between childhood and young manhood, or between young manhood and authentic manhood.
For boys, young men, & mature-age men, and their Dads or father-figures. A minimum age restriction of 13 years applies, however no maximum age limit applies.
11:30 am Saturday Sep. 26, 2020 – 1:00 pm Wednesday Sep. 30, 2020.
The Mission Beach region of Tropical North Queensland, Australia… including the Tully River and the outer Great Barrier Reef.
Outdoor Adventure Activities?
The world-class, full-day, professionally-guided & outfitted group outdoor adventure activities include
- White-water Rafting down the Tully River (experiencing Grade 3 & 4 rapids),
- Snorkelling on the outer Great Barrier Reef (including the option to upgrade to Scuba Diving, and
- Hiking to the summit of Mt Tyson.
No experience is necessary, as all instruction is provided by professional guides & outfitters.
$2,970 AUD per father-son pair (including GST).
(3 equal payments @ $990 AUD)
That financial investment includes...
- All transport ex. Townsville Airport,
- All private resort room accommodation at Mission Beach Resort (each father-son pair will have their own room),
- All meals (catered by the resort),
- All world-class, full-day, professionally-guided & outfitted group outdoor adventure activities (as listed above) throughout the days, and
- A presentation each evening for the fathers and sons together, on topics such as “Conventional Manhood versus Authentic Manhood” and “The 4 Marks of a Real Man”, followed by some small-group (rafting group) discussion time afterwards, and
- Some significant moments that are intentionally interwoven throughout our time together.
How to register?
Register online by clicking on any of the green "Book Now" buttons at the relevant webpage... https://fatheringadventures.com.au/adventure-experiences/prepared-for-ma... ... and complete the brief online form, by clicking "Submit" when done.
Be sure to register right away, to avoid disappointment.