No father wants his daughter to navigate through life on her own, yet without a strong and healthy relationship, she will feel as though she has no other option.
Our “Prepared for Womanhood” 4 Night Father-Daughter Adventure experience is a uniquely-crafted process that helps fathers play their essential part in guiding their teenage and or older daughters through their most difficult life transition, providing them with clear direction, and a healthy identity, thus preparing them for discovering and living out their destinies.
A rich investment made by Dads, or father-figures, into the lives and futures of their daughters, and their relationships with them.
They are also a significant & intentional way of...
1. Having a whole lot of fun together,
2. Creating shared lifelong memories, and
3. Preparing their daughters for, and marking their transition between childhood and young adulthood, or between young adulthood and authentic adulthood.
For girls, young women, & mature-age women, and their Dads or significant male others. A minimum age restriction of 13 years applies, however no maximum age limit applies.
Who are the hosts / facilitators?
Darren & Melissa Lewis from 'Fathering Adventures'.
3:00 pm Saturday September 19 - 11:30 am Wednesday September 23, 2020.
Magnetic Island, off the coast of Townsville, in Tropical North Queensland, Australia.
Outdoor Adventure Activities?
The world-class, professionally-guided & outfitted group outdoor adventure activities include
- Snorkelling the outer Great Barrier Reef (with the option to upgrade to Suba Diving),
- A Jetski Tour of the Northern half of Magnetic Island,
- A unique Horse Riding tour
(or a Sea Kayaking tour if preferred), and
- Hiking the historic WWII Forts trail.
No experience is necessary, as all instruction will be provided by our professional guides & outfitters.
$2,970 AUD per father-daughter pair (including GST).
(3 equal payments @ $990 AUD)
That financial investment includes...
- All transport ex. Townsville Breakwater Sealink Ferry Terminal,
- All catered meals,
- All accommodation (each Father-Daughter pair have their own cabin),
- All world-class, professionally-guided & outfitted group outdoor adventure activities (as listed above) throughout the days, and
- A presentation each evening for the fathers and the daughters, together, on topics such as “Your Internal Compass” and “The Pursuit of True Beauty, & The Lies We Can Believe”, followed by some small-group discussion time afterwards, and
- Some significant moments that are intentionally interwoven throughout our experience together.
How to register?
Register online by clicking on any of the green "Book Now" buttons at the relevant webpage... https://fatheringadventures.com.au/adventure-experiences/prepared-for-wo... ... and complete the brief online form, by clicking "Submit" when done.
Be sure to register right away, to avoid disappointment.