Wild at Heart BASIC is Wild at Heart Boot Camp led by John Eldredge and his team through video session in your local area.
A man needs a deeper understanding of his masculine heart—and why God made him just like that. What if those deep desires in our hearts are telling us the truth, revealing to us the lives we were meant to live? A man must know he is powerful; he must know he has what it takes. The way we handle the heart is everything. Basic is not a retreat about the “seven things a man ought to do to be a nicer guy.” It is a four-day quest into the recovery of a man’s masculine soul, the release of a man’s heart—his passions and his true nature—all given him by God.
Our Hill Country Men on Fire speakers will present the Wild at Heart Boot Camp program live. The retreat is held at the beautiful hill country Christian camp, Knott Creek Falls, we start with dinner at 6pm Thursday September 29th and end at noon on Sunday October 2nd. The cost is $275.00 per person which covers meals, snacks, retreat materials, and lodging.
What to Bring to our LIVE Boot Camp Hosted by the Hill Country Men on Fire
- Comfortable lawn or camp chair.
- A travel cup / Yeti type cup.
- Pillow, Linens or sleeping bag, and towels.
- Toiletries, prescription and over the counter medications.
- Comfortable clothes for any weather and activity (rain/shine/warm/cold).
- Bible if you want and a journal only if you already have one. We will provide journals and pens for your use.
- Flashlight or Head light.
- Optional Items
Fishing gear. There is a nice creek at the Ranch with some large hungry fish.
Camping Equipment. Lodging will be provided but you are welcome to camp.
Visit www.knottcreekfalls.com for facilities information.